Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Spirit Guide

my childhood friend just messaged me saying
she had a dream
I was sitting at the end of my old driveway
she had two redtailed hawk feathers
she gave me one
and said I had to ask the hawk for guidance.

I emailed a friend about this and this is his reply-
- the hawk is your higher self and the message given you was that you need to seek your answers within, not from outside. - Sitting in the familiar surroundings of youth - you are reminded of the time when nature could help you by just listening, and allowing your thoughts to carry you up while you are in nature feeling the connections to spirit.

this was spot-on because I was allowing others opinions
of what I should be doing to make me upset.

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

NEVER allow others to rule you dear friend. Never.

By the way, I haven't had the privelege of baby sitting yet what with the heart surgery and recovery and now the sciatica. Hopefully I will before he's a year old!!! MOL.

GoFaster said...

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Steve Jobs

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Anaïs Nin

We are not a product of what has happened to us in our past. We have the power of choice.
- Stephen Covey

In the midst of winter, I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer.
- Albert Camus