Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Update

Moved my mother out of the first nursing home in September to a much better
one she had been on the list for for three years.
The transformation from filthy hair, poopy hands, doped up
in diapers, clothes lost, unable to eat-
to pull-ups, clean, awake, mobile, eating all her specially prepared food.
The new place does everything I suggest - wow.

I need to furnish her room though....
I have decided against a chair in there, but perhaps a dresser for
stuff to be put on or in ? Prints for the walls?

Finished the doll I have been creating for a year.
I think he is a shepherd boy named Aaron.




 



2 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like a much, much better situation for your mom. I know it must be a relief for you.

I'm glad the doll is a boy! Somehow it just didn't look like a girl. :)

Ramblingon said...

I am so GLAD! I hate the idea of nursing homes. I think 99% of them are warehouses and that they treat people horribly from all I have seen with my own eyes and heard of.