Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hack a Doll

I have a habit of taking apart my dolls and making them better..
Well, better to me anyways haha.
I dislike dresses intensely and most dolls come in them,
so that's the first thing to go.
My Chatty Cathy is now in pants and a baseball cap.
My american girl doll is in a leather jacket and has a nose jewel .
Anyways, I found my largest porcelain doll at the thrift store
around 25". She was in the most fancy-pancy beaded dress and petty
coat, bonnet, and curly red hair.... Ummm....
I picked up some kids clothes and sneakers at the thrift store.
Re-wigged her, and got rid of those horrible red lips.
Here she is with another doll I made over.
 kinda stinky photo of them, the sneakers
are not big like that, but you get the idea.



2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Girl, you have talent!!

dellgirl said...

Well golly gee whizzz, who would have ever thought of doing THAT! What a cool idea. I like the make over, it's really nice. Looks much more realistic than the original frilly version.