Man is this strange!
There are so many tasks I set aside due to the lack of time or energy.
Hobbies and cleaning, organizing, places to see, things to write...
I have done some things, like the other day we went Geocaching and a nice
hike! I am still letting my muscles knit after that one LoL
My brain synapses formed deep paths concerning my mother
plus I had a psychic connection with her (if you will)
That connection seems to be quite less, and I am trying
to let the proverbial grass grow over the thought paths.
I still do not feel "free" in that I still wonder what she is doing and how
she is doing. But truly there is no better place for her to be.
See? there i go talking about her again.
If I could do anything I wanted to right now
I would go visit my aunt on the farm....
but she passed away. She was always a source of joy and
the farm with all the open land to explore and the milkyway
at night was truly a cleansing experience.
sigh.
this is from our geocaching hike

1 comment:
I LOVE your hike. I had one the other day and took a picture of the "mackerel" sky that was displayed overhead.
Post a Comment