Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ubuntu and Hawk

Ubuntu killed my netbook again ! Grr
But my bf gave me his ipad so I am trying to get used to the keyboard.
My spirit guide visited me last week, a young Redtail,
 two days before my mother fell.
 I am thankful for the acknowledgement that I am being helped.
Back when I was a teen I was introduced to my Spirit guide,
a young Redtailed hawk. I was given a name back then.
 I have been visited twice since my move here when large life changes were happening.
This visit didn't send my life-track feeling like it was spinning though.
You have to realize that the hawk came down into a traffic circle
at the base of 17 story buildings to a tree directly at my window.
Delivery trucks, buses, people everywhere....
It came to my window, my tree, and stayed there for quite a while.
I wish I knew for sure what the message was.




3 comments:

Sultan said...

Do you use anything in ubuntu to encrypt your hard drive?

Seeking Serenity said...

The update totally messed up cursor so it is constantly right clicking. Making it impossible to do anything. Just reinstalled and it was fixed till this made it happen again. Ubuntu hates asus eee netbooks

Katie Isabella said...

I sure hope all is well now. I love the keypad on my iPad. I guess you just have to get used to it.

xox