Monday, October 14, 2013

Stuff!

After trying to get rid of things here, my seller is returning
the items he didnt sell- ugh.
I also had to get my items from a basement I was storing
some other things. Omg my place is a mess.
One of the items though is a huge scrap book my
grandmother made of my father's life.
Huge as in six inches thick and containing 
everything from highschool to his letters from 
POW camp. Thats just what i saw upon opening
it !  Really dont know what to do with it except
keep it till next generation is settled to take it.
I put two electric heaters over on moms porch
Then suffered all day her saying that some men had
been over there doing something. 
Swear to god she is maddening some times.
At least i know there were no men over there or i 
would be worried.

No comments: