Friday, August 2, 2013

Inspection Done

The only thing she found incorrect was the string to my
 emergency switch was disconnected. I had removed it so cat wouldn't
pull it. She said to connect it and tape string out of reach so I did.
She also said HUD would be inspecting soon.
Fatigue is the word of the day this week....
I cannot fall asleep and then wake up sooo tired I cannot keep my eyes open.
But for some reason I cannot nap !
For those who are wondering about my new pants,
I LOVE them.
All the pockets have mesh inside & I leave them unzipped for ventilation.
The material sheds water, but is very breathable and I don't even feel them on.
too pooped to type anymore
maybe some vitamins will help.


2 comments:

Leigh said...

The college my kids went to would have routine dorm room inspections, for which I was glad. They ended up being much more responsible adults because of it!

Katie Isabella said...

vitamins WILL help...yes. And the inability to nap and walking in stress related. I am well acquainted with that symptom these months.