Monday, August 12, 2013

Heartbreaking

Last night a little black kitten was outside my window screaming.
every time it did my throat would hurt i was so upset !
I have only heard a kitten scream that loud once, and she was a kitten tossed
out that became my first cat.

This kitten would go up to people and then move off.
I got my carrier and went down with some food.
really dont know what I would do with it.....
The poor little thing made me follow it to the woods
it was dark & I couldnt see him.
I could hear a sibling in there.
I sat and talked to it for a while and when I would go to leave it
would start up again. I left the food and went back home.
It was dark and it is dangerous around here for me.
Soon he was out in the lot screaming again
so loud !!  It broke my heart.
I am so sad today and worried if it will be out again tonight.

(yes I called places, no answer. lats face it there are hundreds of them out there)

2 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

It sounds just terrible. I do hope they found shelter and some food at least.. surely others heard that cry too.So sad..

Seeking Serenity said...

there were a few people that couldnt help but be attracted to him.
Not there the next day or night so mother must have returned(?)