Where I live we get inspected for safety and health.
I know it can be viewed as an invasion of privacy-
but it also keeps you on your toes as far as hoarding!
My apartment has gotten out of control with my attention
towards parental care that led to mental and physical issues.
The cooler weather triggered action to get going and do the
things that have been bugging me for quite a while.
Re-potted plants & chucked pots....
Got rid of items I don't use, like lamps, magazine holders,
a new unused but old printer, three bags of old potting soil, dress shoes-
All kinds of stuff.
The energy I expended caused my disease to retaliate and the next
day I was feverish and fatigued but today I am better.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to get rid of extra-large furniture.
I am not going to let strangers in here, the area is way too full of weirdos
and thieves.
I also am overwhelmed with family antique toys and books.
All this in an efficiency apartment is driving me nuts
but I am getting it done.
Oh, another thing is that I have more possessions at two other homes!
Gaaah!!
Today I am washing curtains, still tired but not fatigued.
3 comments:
I get energized when I start cleaning! BUT: that is when I am well and doinf well too. xox
God I feel like a pack rat today!
This is good to remember. After inspection, I relax. But then have to catch up. As least, I've disposed of plenty.
Post a Comment