Monday, July 1, 2013

Whew !

Wow the dew point is wicked high in the mid seventies.
Soupy thick !
I propped open the door to the lobby where the a/c is
and my door is cracked with a door block to let the air in here.
So far no one has taken my wad of cardboard away to close the firedoor.
The nation's heat has been extraordinary this year !
Sheesh, I just had to jump up and get the macaroni off the stove.
Computers are dangerous for that .
No where was I ..
Oh, I sewed the cloth leg extensions on the doll I am working on,
next  I will extend the arms.
Myst has been sporadically pooping outside her box- like everywhere !
All I can think of is she acquaints it with gas pain,
or it's her glands.
She actually holds it and waits for me to be in shower or gone.

I had a funny dream last night-
I dreamed I found an abandoned Yorkshire Terrier tied to a bush in my
driveway of old house.
When I picked it up I felt something strange moving--
It had furry wings !!!
Boy that was a cool thing, I was showing everyone.
well, see ya laters





1 comment:

Sultan said...

65 degrees here today. It's been the coldest summer ever here.