Since I have been more involved where I live because of being
outside more with mother, I see alot of things people do that
I normally would avoid.
Sometimes people in those electric chairs take advantage.
Especially when I see them walking around fine later( ! )
Take for example a dinner here-
persons in those chairs literally zoooming to the buffet table to be first
after sitting there like they are at the starting line of a race.
Leaving the rest of the elderly and infirmed to wait in line.
The tongue wagging right to my face after winning a free pass
to bingo was shocking as well--- "She doesn't even play bingo! "
All the angry gossip mongers here make it hard to socialize with anyone,
especially when you observe someone badmouth another
and then go be ' nice ' to them. yipes. Too confusing for me!
Back to happy photos...
Here is Robin and Pinky on a sleepover
1 comment:
Pinky looks very happy!
Post a Comment