Not a heat advisory. Heat index 110 today.
Fourth "heatwave" in four weeks- in other words continuous.
The air is so polluted out there.
Keeping myself and mother hydrated is a job in itself !
Mentally deficient people just don't recognize they are hot or to go inside.
There are a lot of people like that here walking around or sitting out there.
Two front glass doors have been smashed
and who knows what other crimes are rampant around here.
They were on video and arrested.
Off with my cargo shorts today and on with lightweight thin ones
as the roar of a thousand air-conditioners fill the air outside.
My door is open with a door-jam letting the a/c in from hall
and it's about 79 in here, not too bad.
Went through clothes and have another bag ready for donating,
bills written but I dont want to go out & mail them.
Guess I will bring sewing to community room today with mother.
Blah.
1 comment:
I have to pick thru my stuff again and take them away for donation. They multiply by themselves it seems.
Post a Comment