I am still upset and angry about the Trevon Martin case.
Watching the 711 store video I observe a hooded black teen.
Is the store person nervous when he reaches in his pockets?
No. He is having a conversation with him, and asks if he wants a bag.
Zimmerman should have followed neighborhood watch rules
and stayed in his car.
He was told by the police not to follow Trevon.
He said "These assholes, they always get away"
In otherwords he already had prejudged the situation, and had intent to
not let him escape.
Trevon wasn't slinking around in the bushes looking in windows.
Trevon even called his girlfriend because he was being followed by some
"creepy-ass cracker".
Now, switch the situation.
Suppose you are walking home from the 711.
Some creepy-ass dude gets out of his car and follows you.
I feel the stand your ground law has got to go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
Now on to reactions around me-
They all feel Trevon got what he deserved.
It hurts to experience all the racist bigoted ignorance around me.
1 comment:
I painted a picture you might enjoy. Are you on Facebook?
Post a Comment