Tuesday, July 9, 2013
A Friend Passed
My boyfriend's kitty cat Smokey...
I liked him because he was tough and easily frightened at the same time.
Everyone doted over his brother and I felt he was misunderstood,
so this made me love him more..
I knew he was very sensitive to what was going on around him.
He loved his brother and suffered greatly at his demise.
I had never seen a cat get so depressed.
I have no doubt they are together and Charlie was there to greet him
& show him the green place where there is no fear, just peaceful green grass
and health.
The photo is from when we were room mates for six weeks and got to be
great friends.
I will miss scritching his little head and playing with the feather-wand
watching his eyes light up...
See you later kitty-witty,
Love you,
The "Tuna Lady"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You summarized it perfectly. He had an indomitable spirit.
I am glad you got to know and understand him. You were the only other human he learned to trust and befriend.<3
Aw. What a sweet face. It's always hard to lose one like that. :(
:-(
aw, sorry to hear :(
So sad.. My condolences to you both.. I am also a TUNA LADY.. ;-)
So sorry to hear this. *hugs*
I am so sorry. I remember reading your blog when he was there in the bathroom.
Post a Comment