Welp turns out according to google it is a flu not a cold.
Cold's dont make you barf.
Or cough until you feel like you have done a bunch of sit-ups.
I wonder what a person with great abs feels- nothing?
Hopefully because I got the shot it is a lesser flu-
if there is such a thing !
I have had much worse flu with V&D and nothing tops that.
that was a lonely hell.
Heehee, my cat just tried to lick my head but she hates my hair.
It is shedding time for her so hairball time is not far behind.
duh..staring at screen so its time to go...
1 comment:
Bless your heart and Myst's too. What an awful thing to go thru. been there so I know as do we all, what it's like. I hope it's over in a day or so to come.
Post a Comment