Still not up to normal feeling yet, quite spacey & tired.
Wish I could fall asleep at night, it takes forever.
Then like last night my rude sister made my phone
go off with a late night rambling text. I had just finally gotten to sleep
and this type of thing gets my heart racing even though I dont get up to
look at it I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
Once I am asleep though I have been enjoying my dreamlands
and dont want to wake up the next day.
Took mother to a potluck dinner here last night.
My favorite ! I love the variety of homemade dishes.
I ate and ate and ate !!
So sick of soup and peanutbutter and jelly.
I was in line and the server put a deviled egg on my plate & I ate it
immediately haha.
I am not sure, but mother may have a cold.
Speaking of cold it is 35 degrees out and windy.
Diesel trucks sitting outside my window have cut off my thinking
capability so I bid you adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment