Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well, I cannot keep Myst's food dish full- she is an eating
machine ! Also, I have been rewarded by nice healthy
"doglog's" in the box.
Thank goodness for FF. she will eat anything that it is in.
I am sitting here with a rotten cold and everything that goes with it.
The mouth breather space head has taken over my body.
Uh, duh.... staring at screen.
Oh, I am so pissed that google has decided to get rid of
it's "reader" wth ?
I wish they would just have a way to export everything to their
new reader or something.
Makes me mad, They better not touch
google voice or there will be alot  of people in trouble !!


3 comments:

E. McPan said...

Glad to hear Myst is better. Totally hear ya on Google Reader. *shakes fist at sky*

Sultan said...

Go to Reader - click on settings then click on import/export - allows you to download a lit of feeds which can be uploaded into a new reader. Some like Feedly will do it for you.

Katie Isabella said...

I never did know what was Google Reader. Just as well it seems.