Thursday, March 21, 2013

Frozen Donkey Wheel of Life

Those who watched the show LOST remember the scenes of the frozen gear wheel under the earth and how time jumped when it was unfrozen and turned.
Well, I have had this happen in my own life when I have belligerently grabbed the gear or the track switcher.
I have actually felt the distortion and resulting waves of change.
Grabbing the wheel of my life and steering it onto a different track
because I thought I knew best.
Changing everyone's lives.
Not for the better.














I think I would like this hanging on my wall to remind me that I am not as wise as I think I am and that "help" is not always "helpful".


1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

Indeed YES sometimes we just KNOW when we have changed things whether it be good or bad. I hope things turn out okay in the long run. Take care and hope there is no snow coming to you there.