Sometimes I really really need to lay down on the ground
and look at the sky and feel the healing touch of
Mother Earth.... Oh how I wish I could do this now.
*
I SO needed rest yesterday
so when mom's friend told me to bring her over I used what I thought was my last bit of energy to drive her over. What I didn't expect was to be given the guilt treatment when I declined lunch. So I stayed. I barely made it through. My face was hurting so badly from hiding my despair. I need time AWAY from her,
not giving more of myself to another lonely elder person!
*
I have a bunch of items for my father sitting here but I told him I do not know when I will be over-my sister will not answer phone or emails about delivering them.
An elderly woman a few towns away wants me to come
& move her PC to another room-I know I would like to make a buck
doing this for her but my brain is shot.
My brain needs to be taken out, given a good rinse and wringed out.
5 comments:
Learning to say No is a valuable thing.
Difficult when weak & faced with a pouting narcissist.
take your rest, Hun. You deserve it. Turn off your phone and snuggle under your HK blankie and Myst and rest. *hugsss*
Yes, sounds like you need some heavy duty Myst time. Some folks are so insensitive. Learning how to not care what other people think is a very difficult thing.
Myst and you. Let the others ride. Skip the phone for a bit and unwind.
Post a Comment