Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reading

When I went to the library I found some books for sale for a dollar.
I picked up two-
The Time Traveler's Wife by Niffenegger
and
Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs

I am reading the first right now and it is curiously written, jumping from year to year,seeing people at this age and that. The pain of time travel physically, and never knowing when you are etc. The book keeps you on your toes as to this and then you decide to just relax and read. Delightfully romantic and not overly "sci-fi".

Peace to you hearts,
Jade

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

and to yours my sweet friend. ♥

manders said...

i really liked that book, stayed up all through the night to finish it. haven't read the second one you mentioned, let me know if it's any good!

Leigh said...

I would love to have more time to read. I read posts like this and think I'd like to read that too. Maybe I will in 2021!

Sultan said...

The Time Travelers Wife is a beautiful book.