Monday, March 10, 2008

vampires live

I made a horrible mistake.
I have been really lonely lately, no not horny, lonely.
So when I was asked to go to the movies,during the day,
I accepted.
But it was him.
I thought I was strong enough to be around him-
but before the first hour was over, I was choking back tears.
He is so full of darkness... all his conversation was doom and gloom-
everything darkness & dread.

"Feel sorry for me & let me suck the life out of you...
I need another spirit to crush... "

Holy crap, I got out of the truck with tears in my eyes and escaped to
my island... The depression was thick & the bourban and cigarettes
overflowed till I snuggled into my bed..
The next day was spent on the couch telling my body 'I'm sorry'
with oranges, eggs, water & vitamins...
I cannot - i mean, I think this person could be - evil?
I mean, he is doing this with a handful of women, telling them
he needs help in a stronger person ( to suck from)
and the people he encounters- to vent to...
Using everyone around him to feed from. The definition of
a vampire. Spreading his 'death'...
And, worst of all, he knows it-
I told him that when I moved in with him
I was strong vibrant and ready to help,
but I left an empty shell....
He replied that he is weaker --
-- no acknowledgment of what I said at all- just complete self absorption.
disgusting.

No comments: