He wrote me an email...
" I just need to be able to feel close to someone.
I can't believe i let her get away with it again.
i cant sleep and now i am scared of the money i spent.
i know i have work coming up but i dont have anyone
to tell me everything will be ok.
you have always been my best friend and it scared me
when it looked like someone was not going to let
us remain friends. "
.......
Best friend?
what about me needing someone to be close with?
to trust?
I am not the strong woman I was when I first moved in with you.
When I left, I was an empty shell.
.....
This is the person who my caretaker self fell head over heals for...
my desire to help is such a hard voice to quell...
He is NOT a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment