Friday, February 1, 2008

What The Hell Do They Think I Am?

This morning in the shower I was thinking about how that guy that was taking me out disappeared. It was all happy and fun, movies and dinner but as soon as he realised I wasn't a slut he vanished. I mean on the first date he wanted me to sleep over, the third(and last) one he wanted to "give me a massage" in the bedroom.

I got pissed thinking about this because I knew him already as a friend, and now I wonder if he was so presumptuous because the x had spoken to him & told him to "Tap That". Like he had told another male friend of mine.

Another thing that has been happening to me are these weird dreams I have been having. Where the x's voice is coming from behind me saying "come on, I know you want it"
And I am like "NO!" and the dream ends.
I guess I am practicing for real life....

where I haven't been as successful...

No comments: