My father provided for his family of my three siblings,wife and I. We grew up in a nice big modern house, in a tiny wooded town. I wore hand-me-downs from my 8 year older sisters & 10yr older brother. The clothes were horribly outdated, but we were well provided for.
My point is this-
I chose not to have children because of the psychological problems I saw on both sides of the blood line & felt it wasn't a good idea to continue it. And, after my sisters had kids, they completely changed... and, all of their children have turned out to be full of psych. problems.
Boy, have I wandered from the topic.
The fact is is that we are all divorced and poor. Even my parents.
But I am different in that I don't have children to raise and I save my money .
I resist going to walmart & the dollar store, and put it away for the big things-
Like a television.
My sister is coming over and I am embarrassed about my purchase- I wish I could hide it!
She is going to be all "how could you afford this?"
Uh, by not even letting myself get a $1.00 cheeseburger, that's how!
I don't allow myself any self- gratification for years!
I keep the big picture in mind, the next purchase, or thing that might break.
I just wish I could work out my own psych. problems.......
No comments:
Post a Comment