Last time i moved was around 13? years ago.
Oh dear.
I thought i had been good getting rid of things as other things
came in.
UGH nope
Last night I was So sore from lifting stupid plastic containers
but i couldnt sleep!
Today was day two to shuffle the shit
but I didnt get to it till after noon because I had to wait in line a half hour
to sign up to get a rapid COVID test to be able to see mom sunday.
then wait for AN HOUR to be called in to get it
then wait for AN HOUR to be called in to get it
then wait half hour for the results
talk about pooped.
So, back about the move.
It is right next door
WHAT?
Yup, all we have to do is roll my junk down the hall.
By the way,
the office offered us the apartment three weeks ago, told us to pack,
gave us the keys and then
TOOK them AWAY !
TOOK them AWAY !
I was devastated and this place was a mess.
So when she called Wednesday and said that btw yes we can have it
well, I really didnt believe her
and still dont since we havent signed anything.
But we are doin it darn it.
1 comment:
That's probably about the shortest move anybody can make! It must be a better than your old place(?) I hope it works out however you want it to.
Post a Comment