Friday, September 25, 2020

Keys to New Place, Turn in Your Keys NOW

 We were moving my crap every day and on the 15th the office calls and says
 "I gave you the keys on the tenth, Turn in your old keys Tomorrow" 
We are handicapped I exclaimed as she said some BS
about giving us a weekend .
It was a nightmare move and no one cares .
We were SO sick and in pain, I was crying, 
Fe lost his eyesight at one point from exertion. 
Invisible handicaps suck because no one understands or cares.
Today we are still fatigued.

The office has NOT given us a Lease yet !!! 
i'm very frightened at the implications of this 😰😭😭

Old Place torn up the next day 



















New Place disaster we had to sleep on the floor in the 
livingroom

















Went to thrift store to get bed sheets and had an anxiety attack 
from my mask 

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Is that Myst watching birds on TV? ♥♥♥

I surprised they gave you the keys without a lease. I know that doesn't help your stress level. Moving is stressful enough, without any other problems. Take a slow deep breath! You'll enjoy your new place once you settle in.

Katie Isabella said...

Take care my good friend. Be at peace,