Friday the sixth I get a call from the bank
telling me that the bank account that I had been letting sit for six
months had suddenly been charged by a credit card.
The woman found it strange that this inactive account would suddenly
have this happen and called me.
She asked if I wanted the payment to go through.
I exclaimed What?? NO!
then i asked her to repeat the situation again
and again exclaimed No!
She then told me the transaction was blocked or canceled
and told me I should close the bank account right away
to prevent any other misuse of it.
I cannot believe this sister did this again
tried to make a payment with money that is not hers.
.... typing this makes me dizzy.....
she is insane
4 comments:
I had 800.02 $ charged to my credit crd yesterday. The CC company notified me right away. It was denied each time as they know from my years with them no way I am spending 800 $ at a fast food place. But in your case, it is a sad difference.
So scary for sure and glad that the bank is on the ball and caught it. Sorry that she did that. I myself have had that happen in the past and know the feeling.. HORRIBLE>. now that I have next to nothing I have no problems any more. Hugs
At least you know who was doing it. It would be scarier to think it as a total stranger - not that that excuses the situation. Good on your bank for calling you.
Astounded a person could be so sick to do this to me i guess 80 grand wasnt enough to steal
Post a Comment