Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Funny weird people

I turn the key and the automatic door opens
"Thank you jesus" says a woman and her friend in pink
cut in front of me

huh ?

"thank you jesus we praise you your kingdome.......
on and on she went as though in church
The woman in hot pink from head to toe
startles me by turning to me and saying
"how are you I am great!!
my beebee birfday my BEEBEE my beeee beeee!!"

the elevator door opens
hot pink beret hot pink coat hot pink plastic boots
and the other chanting jesus woman get on.

"MY beee beee jesus Birfdayyyy!"
omg
I am really just in shock by the pink and -

" how's your mom?"

I uh.....

she yells " HELLO !! HOW IS YOUR MOTHER DOING????? "

I jump off the elevator
only to hear her saying

"there's something wrong with her"

.
,
hahahahaha!!!!
omg everytime I think of this i laugh out loud



1 comment:

Katie Isabella said...

It's very sad when things go wrong as they age.