Saturday, December 3, 2016

Suns Planets Galaxies and my Vision

Last night I watched a program about Kepler's first mission.
In just that tiny area of just one arm of just our galaxy the amount
of suns that each had planets revolving around them
blew me away. Sure, I had 'known' this before, but I had additional
knowledge now to add to this and it made it even more
astounding.
Then I saw this depiction of just how short a view that Kepler
could see....
This is just OUR galaxy, there are countless galaxies out there!
.

This morning I remembered that I had had a profound "vision" years ago.
In it I left my body and rose to space, viewing earth..... planets... on and on....
further and further........... till I went through plain dark empty space........
no planets.......
further and further.......
till I "hit" the "Edge".....
and I burst.....
scattering into smaller and smaller and smaller smaller still
pieces .... atoms.... quarks....
becoming one with everything.....

I was in Every Thing
I was in Every Where
I was in Every Time
.
.
.
this new knowledge for me about the endless expanse though.....
well, it was enlightening if not real like i thought it was at the time


No comments: