Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Living with Mentally Disabled

Living surrounded by mentally disabled can be difficult.
I know I am not perfect by any means but wow sometimes it
is hard to find anyone to be social with...
I was sitting quietly at a table yesterday watching a couple friends play cards.
We were joined by others and the nonsensical chatter began.
Still relaxing though.... plenty of room at the table to carry on conversations with others.
Then it started again.
A woman from yesterday began telling me to move my seat -
she did this yesterday to my friend till he had moved his chair so far away
from me and the table that he wasnt even at the table anymore.
I refused to move.
she kept at it, and giving me looks and telling me to move my things off the table.
I got up put my bag on another table and went to trashcan....
An argument ensued with the others and the woman at her bossiness towards me-
I stood there for a moment as the woman left in a huff-
Everyone was quite excited and talking loudly
and then the final straw for me....
"Who put their things on MY TABLE !!! "
the lone woman sitting at the table where I had put my bag exclaimed.
I grabbed my bag and walked out.
cripe
sometimes i feel like I am living in
One Flew Over the cuckoo's nest.
..

I remember my dad complaining about this type of thing also .....
I think about moving away all the time
but this state is ranked 'high' in "Lower prevalence of mental illness in the nation"
omg