Monday, March 21, 2016

March Photos

I like to have multiple hobbies and drift from one to the next.
This month I have my virtual life, dolls, reading, loom knitting.
First, I won a timed creative contest.
I went to what I thought was going to be a class on building in this virtual
world and was told it was a contest for virtual money!
(yes, you can buy stuff with it )
We were told to create something with the theme of music.
So, I made a sundae shop with a juke box, icecream cone,rootbeer floats,
a record for dance floor and speakers.
The objects look quite primitive, but that is because you only have squares,
cylinders,and globe shapes to use.

Next is my new hobby of loom knitting.
So far I have made the afghan, a baby receiving blanket, and slippers that
I m going to add a top to. The slippers are too open ontop and dont
stay on my feet unless i wear socks, but a booty would.



















Books- well i decided to order a couple paperbacks from half.ebay.
One is "Ready Player One" by E. Cline. and "One Step From Earth" by H. Harrison.
just a couple old sci-fi stories :)
Here are three of my tiny porcelain dolls I found and restrung the elastic inside.
Kit is wearing a little black glove I made into an outfit. Darla is in green. I
havent named the third one, but I did get her hair.















and lastly me in second life virtual world.

4 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

WOW busy woman, so nice that you now have some time to do what you
want to do..relax and enjoy it all.I could not make such nice outfits tiny like that.. Real talent there. Happy Easter!

dellgirl said...

Very nice, all of it. I agree with CAROLDEE, it's good that you have time to do things you love. Relax and enjoy! I am doing the same, working on making time for myself for a change. It's slow going over here though, but I will get it done. Just had to remember/learn to make "ME" a priority.

Happy Easter to you!

Leigh said...

That last one is beautiful! I only wish I had more time for hobbies and non-homesteading interests.

Katie Isabella said...

I would love you to read Ingathering by Zenna Henderson.