zippy loom afghan. Instead of sewing with the yarn, you just weave it
back and forth between the panels. It is so soft and cozy feeling I wanted
to sleep with just it and a sheet last night, unfortunately I couldnt just
toss the quilt off the bed or I would have. The colors are maroon, brown, cream, and
army green. The "yarn" is a chenille, I doubled it up.
............................................................................................
Sometimes life gives you lemons
and sometimes you get them yourself.
Sometimes you just let them sit there till they rot on the counter...
you look at them and still dont do anything about it.
Meanwhile it makes you more and more ill and your inner light
dims to nothing.
........................................................................................................
anyways....
I fell in love with a doll i saw on a forum and the lady sold it to me..
I have no dolls that look antique and this girl's free-spirited look appealed
to me.
I havent heard her name yet


3 comments:
Sometimes evading life is a good thing! ;-)
Lovely chenile throw. You are talented.
Catherine!!!!
I have hopes that you'll get sick and tired of the lemons rotting on the counter and one day, you'll walk by, see them and toss 'em in the trashcan of the mind where they belong. Love and hugs sweet girl.
By the way, if you recall Simba and Audrey in the Cat Blogosphere, thee parents are coming to see us this very day!
Post a Comment