I'm sure they love you and just want to say something uplifting. But if you don't see things the way they do it can be hard to see it that way. I share Bible verses all the time, but it's because that's what means the most to me. I wouldn't want someone to feel hurt or rejected or judged by me. I can only imagine your sisters wouldn't want you to feel that way either.
I just stopped by to see how you're doing and to say hi. I hope you're off to a nice week. Grandson is out of school for spring break, so we're navigating the days "snacking and chilling".
2 comments:
I'm sure they love you and just want to say something uplifting. But if you don't see things the way they do it can be hard to see it that way. I share Bible verses all the time, but it's because that's what means the most to me. I wouldn't want someone to feel hurt or rejected or judged by me. I can only imagine your sisters wouldn't want you to feel that way either.
Hoping your day gets brighter. Have a good one!
I just stopped by to see how you're doing and to say hi. I hope you're off to a nice week. Grandson is out of school for spring break, so we're navigating the days "snacking and chilling".
Have a good week!
Post a Comment