Thursday, September 26, 2013

Went over to see the parrots tuesday.
They had gone without food since the last time I was there when the food
had been tipped over and the guy was then gone for three days.
Their paper hadnt been changed either.
It has been cold at night and a fan vent is wide open.
I fed the Monk parrot a banana which it ate happily and seemed to like
the inside of the skin the most.
No threatening motions this time, and no noise, just
came right over-- unlike the other
cage of parrots that didnt recognize the banana and were nervous about it.
If I had magical powers I would make the cages clean & healthy food in there.

Picture for today is Brandon who is 5 inches tall
with his toothpick sword.


1 comment:

Ramblingon said...

Oh that is so sad about the birds. I wish some animal welfare group would or could get involved.

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. xox