I went over to see the birds.
The store smelled like a barn.
My questions about Monk parrots were answered-
they are louder than a parakeet.
I played with it for a while through the bars
and spoke to the owner.
He said his son changes the paper once a week (gag)
but is afraid to put his hands inside to clean.
I volunteered to clean and of course he declined
saying he really should get to it.
I asked if I could return to see them and he said sure.
Hopefully this will get him off his behind
and clean them up- it really is deplorable.
The Monk kept threatening
with it's beak open towards my hand, but when I softly
tapped it his eyes would half close....
Too loud to bring home though haha .
Here is Myst helping with doll
2 comments:
Myst is a nice looking cat.
Myst SO great to see you sweet girl. Jade, GreatGranny told me her Kassie has flown away to the Bridge. It's in my blog. She can't post in hers yet.
Post a Comment