Well, after grocery shopping for mother & I
I am waiting for her clothes to dry.
My inspection went smoothly last week.
I went to a Greek festival on Sunday and had good food.
They had a church fleamarket there too !
Oh I love church sales!
Found a Calphalon tea kettle for $3.50.
Yippy !
On a sad note, my netbook suddenly became useless
yesterday.
I had shut it off and unplugged it while I was away,
came back and it was fine for a little while,
then kept freezing up. Now I regret clicking 'no' to the
back up request that popped up.
I hate sitting at this desktop computer because I cannot see the screen.
I mean, the screen is huge being a tv set
but it fries my retna's - hahaha
I am so nervous about the lawyer coming
to mother's place for the poa stuff.
I sure hope she doesn't get indignant or cranky.
2 comments:
Electronics, it's a love/hate relationship, LOL. I cannot imagine folks who only do eBooks or Kindle to read. I get so tired of looking at the computer monitor!
The Greek festival sounds like it was lots of fun.
Thinking of you hoping things go smoothly with the lawyer and your mom. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment