Thursday, September 5, 2013

Virtual Compliments

I got two virtual compliments recently.
One was an old high school friend-
he said
"I always remember you as a wonderful person who had a sharp mind and wit."
wow, really ?
Boy, where did that go?
>
The other was on the game Second Life.
>I was the only one to show up at a dance she had
so we rocked alone to the Outlaws etc and chatted.
She called me a "Breath of fresh air "

I find it curious that I keep running these through my mind

and they give me an inner smile.
UGH I screwed up the HTML on this page!

Now a few photos-


The pigeons have their plight feathers already.























Handsome Atrus
















Pretty girl Kerryth

1 comment:

Leigh said...

It's always interesting how others perceive us. Those are nice impressions you made. :)

I just noticed that in your profile interests, you list Ubuntu. Always delighted to know a fellow Ubuntuist!