Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Inspection- Maybe

So I got the notification that inspection may happen next week.
They don't do everyone, but you don't know if it might be you
 so if you are like me you have to prepare.
I am looking at very unsatisfactory piles everywhere that need to be dealt with.
Honestly, I cannot recall the last time they were in here but I know
that this place is not as neat as it used to be.
I know for a fact that I am breaking the rules by having stacks
of containers on my "porch" I do not understand how they can expect
an adult to not have any storage at all.
Well, I take that back- I have visited other elderly here and they
have nothing - but they do have a bedroom.
ugh.
Back to cleaning.

2 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

Maybe they are freaked about the other fire etc and needs to update all their paperwork. I do know some places have them yearly. Good Luck!

Katie Isabella said...

Caroldee is likely right but that doesn't make it easier for you for sure.