The water damage was not from sprinklers, they never went on.
It was from the fire hoses. A couple firemen suffered flash burns when they
opened the electrical room door(s)
Hundreds of people are still in hotels, some being moved around because
of previously made reservations.
I heard that they are going into each apartment and emptying the refrigerators.
One woman said that even though her door was closed she had a lot
of smoke damage.
All those displaced people ! Hope they get it repaired and cleaned up soon.
Today is laundry day for me and mother.
My friend has sold my dirt bike gear and bicycle for a total of $151.00 !
I have two boxes of more items to bring over for him to sell
but these are antiques.
Here I am floating in space on Second Life-
(yes I have cat ears and a tail- after all, I am a cat :D

2 comments:
Man, let me see what happened in yesterdays blog...about the smoke and fire.
SO HAPPY the fire was not near you. I feel bad for those people who are displaced as I know how it feels. Hope things calm down there soon. Hugs to you.. :-)
Post a Comment