Friday, May 10, 2013

Text Messaging

I cannot stand text messaging !!
Both my sisters will only communicate this way and I do not.
I probably confuse them just as much by communicating via email.
I cannot type on my phone .
This subject is brought up because I blocked one of my
 sister's phones because of
late-late night texts. "Oh I dont do that".
Apparently she had been texting me to expect a package.
Why not email so I can use the tracking number ??
So, I missed the package after she PM'd me on facebk,
still not emailing me- to say
"a package is in the mail" No indication as to when.
After being returned to PO,
 the package can be expected in two to three days
and will not be delivered unless I keep an eye out
for the unpredictable mailman and go down and get it.
The intercom is broken and postal person not allowed to bring packages up.
If it weren't a gift for mother I really could care less about it.




2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I text and don't mind it but I certainly respect those who don't. If you tell me not to, I won't. :-)

Now what I haven't liked and blocked him was my nephew texting toxic texts about someone who was disappointing him. Like I can help? He was using up my allowance of texts with all his incoming so I blocked him.

CAROLDEE said...

I strongly dislike texting and it's short hand letters instead of words..send me an e mail and I am good to go. Agree totally about the mail man.. we have to go mile or more to the post office to get things they cannot or won't leave. :-(