Saturday, May 18, 2013

Of course everyone is in lottery fever these days...
I always imagine having my parents live in a beautiful setting.
Somewhere south and a single level where they can walk out into a small fenced in garden to sit and walk about since they are both outdoor people.
Hire professional caregivers to socialize mother, and bring animals for father to see.
As for family, the money would be a one time thing for each sibling.
 Put into some sort of special account that only a certain amount could be taken out per month.
Once gone, no more.
Then I would go "bye-bye".

What I would do....
Probably hire a fitness coach & a cook - haha.
I want to be able to hike again.
I want to live where there is grassland and mountain forest.
I would like my Anam Cara with me.
I want to be able to volunteer to help others.
and of course to be able to have animals....

3 comments:

Sultan said...

I would buy a small place in Ireland and set up an animal sanctuary next door.

Leigh said...

I can't even imagine winning the lottery, especially since we don't play, LOL.

Ramblingon said...

I would take care of the kids' things, mine, and like you, put aside money for each at a certain amount (great minds!) and give myself the care and attention I need and wish for. :-)