Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall

The weather is beautiful to me...
I love everything about fall, even the chilly rain.
Probably because I have the option of being warm.
When I have had to pay for heat I would end up
going to bed multiple times a day to get warm.
Brought mother outside in her new coat yesterday
 to see if it keeps her warm.
After being out sitting and walking for an hour,
she was still comfortable without a sweater on underneath! Yay!
I on the other hand haven't even put my heat on, it is 68 in here and fine for me.
I go over her place and it is a roasting 80- ugh, I end up gasping for air.
Nevermind that she has forgotten to close a window
so the heat is blasting to compensate.
My schedule is so busy these years- my calendar I seem to just
mark off the months instead of the days.

Here are Anakin and Robin playing.




2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I love the Fall as well. Spring too. The other seasons tend to be extreme. Gently goes the way in Fall and Spring.

I keep it 69 in the house.

Thanks for looking at Admiral's beautiful memory quilt. What a work of art that is.

Haphazardkat said...

I love Fall also. The moody skies, the brilliant colors :) Love the pic of your doll children playing :)