Today was the fire alarm test for this place.
It is deafening, right inside the apartment.
I have trained Myst to join me on the porch and at first she
went behind the couch, but then followed me out and I closed the door.
Sometimes I cannot believe how intelligent she is.
I had to remedy an extremely impacted anal gland-
she fought the towel my b/f wrapped her in,
but kept her claws in control.
She must have been in alot pain from it poor thing.
I have to be very careful not to stress her too much and set off
an asthma attack.
One thing I love is her sleeping at the head of my bed.
I lift up the covers and she turns around so her head sticks out
lays down with her feet touching me purring.
She has learned that it is safest up there,
instead of down where she could be kicked.
1 comment:
she has a brilliant loving Momma :)
Post a Comment