Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Talking

I am typing this with my bad eye closed.
I have to make another appointment to go see the Dr. because I am worried about permanent optic nerve damage. Boy, this sucks.
Made the mistake of taking mother to the beach today, even though I wore two pairs of dark sunglasses I think it was not a good idea.
Since the cooler weather came here the number of ambulance calls has quadrupled, really amazing.
Yesterday there were three separate ones out here at the same time!
Has gone from average of one a day to four - never mind all night.
One leaves, and another arrives.
I hope I can learn how to curl my hair or find someone to do it for me here- I really want to look special for my step-son's wedding.
Well, thats all the screen time I can handle
at least I found some books to read.

1 comment:

Katie Isabella said...

wish I could help! I had to learn on my own.