Thursday, September 6, 2012

Auto Rejuvenation

I brought 'Scout' in for a total tune-up.
Too bad we cannot go to a place and have
 all our fluids flushed out and replaced !
I had everything done.
Holy cow he feels like a new car.
New front rotors/brakes-
Every fluid that a car has including the power steering,
brake, coolant, transmission, engine oil, flushed and filled.
Inspection. Tires rotated and balanced.
Three new wiper blades.
One Subaru good to go !
With no grime or stink from a mechanic, or questionable
extra miles on it. Yes, I have had those at other places.

Damn it feels great to check that off my list !!!



2 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

Ours needs it too ..thanks for the reminder. I know I hate when you get the car back and it smells like someone was smoking in it. HATE that!

Katie Isabella said...

Yeah, I need to do the 70 something thousand mile checks. :-(