Thursday, September 13, 2012

Curse of The Face

I found an old Space Sister friend on facebook.
It was a joyous reunion. 
I truly miss the intimate contact we all had on those msn blogs.
Anyways, I saw she had disappeared from my contacts there and emailed her.
She said it was too much drama. 
I have to agree.
Drama is a good word.
I have never had so much contact with my family- 
I find myself just as sick of them crying out for help
as I do those on the beach every day or saying 
how wonderful their life is. 
When it was blogging, it was oh, a few times a month,
 and took thought. 
I hate that I have to post there to talk to my Spacer friends.
They at least they have more interesting things to talk about.




2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I will always be here because I always want to be.

I miss Spaces too. VERY much.

Katie Isabella said...

How is Myst? I miss your blogs about her and the pictures.