Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This n That

Just hung up the phone from my daily morning call to mother.
Round and round the conversation goes but I keep an upbeat voice.
Tuesday is grocery day where I get her food,
my father's cases of protein drink and soda, and my stuff.
Yesterday was laundry day for us.
Then I returned to the eye Dr. and was told my iris is still inflamed.
Tomorrow I go to my rheumatologist, bringing mom with me to
 get her out of house, and maybe go see my sister.
 I have stuff stored in my sister's basement (UGH!)
I hate having items spread out and wish someone
would just sell the stuff for me. Unfortunately some of it is treasured to me,
 like hand-made arrows from my favorite uncle.
I think I have a sewing machine down there too-
 dam I wish I had a place to put that!
Thursday I take my father to lunch- oh how I hate that drive.

(no more busy than a person with a job right?)

No word yet from Korea about my doll.
But a pair of tiny boots are in the air or sea on the way.
Well, time to get going.



1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

Boy I sure can sympathize with that stuff everyplace. Right now I have things of mine in three different cities and I KNOW it is a pain to have them there. Soon I will be trying to sell them off again. I have lost so very much this summer.When you look back many years from now you won't mind that you drove here and there and did what you did for them you will treasure it. Your SIS should spend time with them too. Hang in there..