Monday, August 13, 2012

Yesterday

So after sending mother off to church with my sister I went over
to her place
 and filled a garbage bag up with junk mail and tons of other paper.
 Also an arm full of last years magazines.
Relaxing just never came to me, not sure why.
Later that evening a friend on second life gave
 me a "skybox" It is a place for me to live!!
Here she is building it for me- it was absolutely amazing
 to watch her design and create a floor and walls, roof
 right while I stood there. I am extremely humbled by
 her generosity and thoughtfulness. I now have a home in the sky!!
ya, that's me with the pigtails and swishy cat tail :)














I spent way too many hours on the computer and inflamed my eye big time
but oh I am SO tempted to go back on and find free furniture !

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Gosh I haven't heard of that! I'll have to Google it. LOVE your tail!

CAROLDEE said...

A neat idea.. I know right now I sure could use a place of my own..how cool.Be sure to let us know more when you learn how it works. Rest up that eye when you can too. Have fun.