These are the words my dear doctor said to me about the care I am giving my mother.
My Rheumatologist is my friend, she has helped me through tough times and understands me.
I have never had anyone say this to me.
What I receive go from "you're a good daughter" to "Put her in a home".
They are words that are deep within me however,
even though I fight with myself back and forth about it.
3 comments:
You are a good daughter. Perhaps, one day you will make a decision that you will be at peace with.
Having had a toxic parent, and having been once been where you are, let me just say that I understand.
She doesn't deserve it. But what makes you special is tht you ignore that and continue to treat people as you wish instead of what they deserve.
It is ok...to release her to anothers care though, dear Jadey. You will know when the time is right for you to really believe that.
Post a Comment