Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Day

Well, another day has begun.
Last night my kitty kept playing with my ipod cord and other fiddly things on my dresser near my bed and waking me up-at one point I remember tossing her :O
I like it when she lays at the head of my bed with me, it is comforting to fall asleep with my hand touching her and I know she likes sleeping with her feet pressing against me also.
The mornings start the same way- her coming up & saying hello as I turn on the tv and grab my ipod to check in while still in bed. Many times if I cannot sleep, I turn it on and check any new posts on FB or twitter.
I am very worried about some friends on there...
I usually call my mother at 10 to get her going or she will just watch tv all morning and not be dressed by noon. I take her for a walk every day even though she doesn't remember, which is frustrating for me.
I am trying to eat healthier as far as snacks these days-yogurt and homemade popcorn- not together haha!
I spend some time at night online in my Myst game, making friends and some not-so-friends just like real life I guess... I just wish I didn't have such a horrible memory when it comes to names so I can remember who is which!! Some people need someone to pick on I guess. There are people who have gotten to "know" me and they stick up for me there thank goodness!
Anyways, time for cereal & a shower, I want to go to a pet store today to see whats new for healthier cat foods.

2 comments:

Sultan said...

My cats love to play with old, non function earbud cords.

Haphazardkat said...

Gabby Abby plays with the detached head of one of MW's star wars lego dudes. We call it bobo fett but its the dude who lost his head in the movie who has the helmet..LOL

Its hilarious!